Friday, October 21, 2016

Simply Happiness

"Hppiness is simple, when we are grateful and feeling acceptance with everything we have, happiness will follow and comes into our heart." ~ Tami.

As I'm living abroad, I don't really often to enjoy some typical foods from my country unless I make it by myself or go to Indonesian restaurant (if there is any). Short of ingredients are the main things that literally makings Indonesian foods a little bit challenge in here, but I found few restaurants offered some dishes with similar tastes to Indonesian foods.

Few days ago I went to Cantonese restaurant for lunch. After checking the menus I order one interesting and humble dish which is sautéed Eggplants with  salty fish. I started to order the dish; my mind started wandering around imagining the delish of the saltiness coming from the fish combined  with eggplants and rice (slurp...mouth watering !).

Right after all the foods arrived on my table I just couldn't wait to dig it up straight away but I have to wait for minutes because the eggplants and salty fish served in the hot plate was extremely hot.

My Foods comes with free hot tea and tissue, I also ordered  fresh cucumber salad mashed with chili and garlic that leave my mouth feeling fresh. The sautéed eggplants with salty fish was tasty and delicious, however I would prefer to have some chilies on it. The food price was affordable, the restaurant was clean, and I can say overall was good.

It will definitely one of my favorite places to eat, I went home happily, the tasted of the salty fish and eggplants still in my mind. And I came back another day just for this delicious salty fish that reminded me of my Mom's foods and home.

Tammie.bie

eggplants with salty fish. Credit by Tami



No comments: